Autobiography

I'm taking this course, a 400 level "biography/autobiography" independent study. Of course, I'm going to write autobiography. With five other classes, a job, a family, and other commitments, research is not very high on my list. I know me, right? With a little fact checking, I should be able to crank out fifty or seventy five pages of fairly accurate and quite possibly entertaining -- maybe even literary! -- autobiography.

But it's two-thirds of the way through the semester, and I haven't. I've got a few short essays, mostly about the final bask in the pre-forty rays of youth. I am in the middle. How does one write about the beginning when it's coming to an end and the last half stretches out in all it's uncertainty?

I am in the biological Buddhist ideal. That, quite possibly, is the story.

Till later...

Comments

Popular Posts