Becoming

What? It's difficult for one to aim towards something when all around, everything else seems to be slipping away.

Forgive me, dear reader. I am musing on my most recent fatalistic visions. I am contemplating, as is my way, too many of the world's problems, biting off far more than a mouthful at a time, and I am coming to no good conclusion as to their resolution. Why? There are too many people. There are too many different sides. There are too many different gods. There are too many different special interests groups, and like the barrier islands, one force pulls one way, the other force pulls the other way, and eventually - *poof* - there is nothing left to pull upon.

Perhaps it's the time change. Perhaps it's my Jungian mid-life crisis, and, despite all cautions, I am falling into his predicted schizophrenic crackup. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

What a nice way to revive this blog! We're all doomed.

Till later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank You! Best blog I've read all week.

Popular Posts